If you want to add a new profile for your mailbox, go to:
- Control Panel on your machine
- Choose Mail option from the list and click on Show Profiles
- Click on Add, enter your Profile Name and click on OK
If you want to add mailbox to an already existing Outlook profile, go to:
- Your Outlook client
- Click on File tab and Add Account
- Choose “Manual setup or additional server types” option
- Select POP or IMAP
- Fill-in the required information:
Account Type – POP3
Incoming mail server – pop3.yourcloudbrand.com
Outgoing mail server – smtp.yourcloudbrand.com
User Name (your email address)
- Click on More Settings and go to Outgoing Server tab.
- Make sure “My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication” option is selected.
- Go to Advanced tab and fill-in the following details:
- Check "This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL)"
- IMAP - port 995
- SMTP - port 587
- Click on OK, then Next.
- Please click on Continue, if you receive any certificate notifications.
- Close the pop-up window and click on Finish.
NOTE: This configuration is for the normal Open-Xchange product. If you use OXaaS, please check the configuration settings here.