If you need to configure a device (like a printer or scanner) to send email you can use the following setup:
- Check wither the device or program allows "SMTP Authentication", our server only allows you to send mail if you identify yourself with the correct credentials of an existing account.
- User name. This is your full e-mail address
- Password. This is the password for your e-mail account.
- Outgoing (SMTP) email server: auth.myexchange365.com
- Require SSL/TLS for outgoing email if necessary or if you need to specify a port use port 587
This only works with a valid Exchange 2013 account, for exchange 2010 accounts check here.